Welcome Advantage MD Members
Use the resources on this site to help you get the most out of your Advantage MD plan.
Information on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
At Advantage MD, we want to make sure you have accurate information, know what to expect, and are empowered to care for your own and your family’s health. Read more about coronavirus.
- A Doctor, Specialist or Hospitalhttps://medicareadvantage.healthtrioconnect.com/public-app/consumer/provdir/entry.page
- A Dental Providerhttps://govservices.dentaquest.com/Router.jsp?component=Main&source=Logon&action=ProviderDirectory2&state=MD&locale=en
- A Vision Providerhttps://www.superiorvision.com/Member/locate_provider
- A PPO Prescription Drughttps://www.medicareplanrx.com/jccf/Johnshopkins_formulary_18.html
- An HMO Prescription Drughttps://www.medicareplanrx.com/jccf/Johnshopkins_hmo_formulary_18.html
- A Pharmacyhttps://www.medicareplanrx.com/jccf/johnshopkins_pharmacy_18.html
Out-of-network/non-contracted providers are under no obligation to treat Johns Hopkins Advantage MD members, except in emergency situations. Please call our customer service number or see your Evidence of Coverage for more information, including the cost-sharing that applies to out-of-network services.
Find doctors, hospitals, prescription drugs, and pharmacies within the Advantage MD network.
News & Announcements
Please note: the information in this section does not apply to Advantage MD Group.
Take Our 5-Minute Member Survey
Share your health care experience.
Johns Hopkins Advantage MD is always working to deliver the best services for our members and providers. To that end, we want to learn more about your experience with Advantage MD. Please take our short member satisfaction survey about Advantage MD, your providers and your health care. It should only take five minutes. Your answers will guide us as we enhance our services. We value your opinion and thank you in advance!
June 2020 Newsletter
Stay heart-healthy, fly high with good diabetes control and understand the “Donut Hole” gap: We cover all this and more in our interactive June 2020 newsletter edition.
March 2020 Newsletter
When should you go to the Emergency Room, prevent falls with mindful movement and feeling blue can make your COPD worse: We cover all this and more in our interactive March 2020 newsletter edition.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General (OIG) is alerting the public about fraud schemes related to the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19).
Individuals are offering COVID-19 tests to Medicare beneficiaries in exchange for personal details, including Medicare information. However, the services are unapproved and illegitimate.
Individuals are targeting beneficiaries in a number of ways, including telemarketing calls, social media platforms, and door-to-door visits. These individuals use the coronavirus pandemic to benefit themselves, and beneficiaries face potential harms. The personal information collected can be used to fraudulently bill Federal health care programs and commit medical identity theft.
Advantage MD Plan Members should:
- Be cautious of unsolicited requests for their Medicare, other insurance, Social Security numbers, banking or credit card information.
- Be suspicious of any unexpected calls or visitors offering COVID-19 tests or supplies.
- Ignore offers or advertisements for COVID-19 testing or treatments on social media sites.
- Have a physician or other trusted healthcare provider assess your condition and approve any requests for COVID-19 testing.
If you believe your Advantage MD Plan information has been compromised or that you were a victim of suspected fraud, please contact the Advantage MD Medicare Compliance Department using one of the following methods listed below:
Phone: Local 410-762-1575 or Toll free 1-844-697-4071
Hotline: 1-844-SPEAK2US (1-844-773-2528)
Mail: Johns Hopkins Advantage MD Medicare Compliance Department
7231 Parkway Drive, Suite 100
Hanover, MD 21076
If you suspect COVID-19 fraud, the OIG requests that you contact National Center for Disaster Fraud Hotline 866-720-5721 or email@example.com
Pharmacy Network Changes for Plan Year 2020
As of January 1, 2020, some pharmacies will no longer participate in the Advantage MD pharmacy network. A few of the biggest pharmacies that will be leaving our network are:
- Sam’s Club Pharmacy
- Wegmans Pharmacy
- Martins Pharmacy
If the pharmacy you use to fill your prescriptions is one of the pharmacies leaving the network, we will mail you a letter with more information and other nearby pharmacies.
October 2019 Newsletter
Stay up-to-date on health screenings, staying active to stay healthy and getting mentally ready for the holidays: We cover all this and more in our interactive October 2019 newsletter edition.