Welcome Advantage MD Members
Use the resources on this site to help you get the most out of your Advantage MD plan.
Information on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
At Advantage MD, we want to make sure you have accurate information, know what to expect, and are empowered to care for your own and your family’s health. Read more about coronavirus.
- A Doctor, Specialist or Hospitalhttps://medicareadvantage.healthtrioconnect.com/public-app/consumer/provdir/entry.page
- A Dental Providerhttps://govservices.dentaquest.com/Router.jsp?component=Main&source=Logon&action=ProviderDirectory2&state=MD&locale=en
- A Vision Providerhttps://www.superiorvision.com/Member/locate_provider
- A PPO Prescription Drughttps://www.medicareplanrx.com/jccf/Johnshopkins_formulary_23.html
- An HMO Prescription Drughttps://www.medicareplanrx.com/jccf/Johnshopkins_hmo_formulary_23.html
- A Pharmacyhttps://www.medicareplanrx.com/jccf/johnshopkins_pharmacy_23.html
Out-of-network/non-contracted providers are under no obligation to treat Johns Hopkins Advantage MD members, except in emergency situations. Please call our customer service number or see your Evidence of Coverage for more information, including the cost-sharing that applies to out-of-network services.
Find doctors, hospitals, prescription drugs, and pharmacies within the Advantage MD network.
News & Announcements
Please note: the information in this section does not apply to Advantage MD Group.
Your Personal Care Plan You may have been asked to complete a Personal Care Plan, but you’re not quite sure what it is. Formerly known as a Health Risk Assessment,...