Welcome Advantage MD Members
Use the resources on this site to help you get the most out of your Advantage MD plan.
Information on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
At Advantage MD, we want to make sure you have accurate information, know what to expect, and are empowered to care for your own and your family’s health. Read more about coronavirus.
- A Doctor, Specialist or Hospitalhttps://medicareadvantage.healthtrioconnect.com/public-app/consumer/provdir/entry.page
- A Dental Providerhttps://govservices.dentaquest.com/Router.jsp?component=Main&source=Logon&action=ProviderDirectory2&state=MD&locale=en
- A Vision Providerhttps://www.superiorvision.com/Member/locate_provider
- A PPO Prescription Drughttps://www.medicareplanrx.com/jccf/Johnshopkins_formulary_21.html
- An HMO Prescription Drughttps://www.medicareplanrx.com/jccf/Johnshopkins_hmo_formulary_21.html
- A Pharmacyhttps://www.medicareplanrx.com/jccf/johnshopkins_pharmacy_21.html
Out-of-network/non-contracted providers are under no obligation to treat Johns Hopkins Advantage MD members, except in emergency situations. Please call our customer service number or see your Evidence of Coverage for more information, including the cost-sharing that applies to out-of-network services.
Find doctors, hospitals, prescription drugs, and pharmacies within the Advantage MD network.
News & Announcements
Please note: the information in this section does not apply to Advantage MD Group.
Getting the flu vaccine this year will be more important than ever. The flu is an infection that can cause fever, cough, body aches, and other symptoms. Getting the influenza vaccine (flu shot) can help you avoid the flu. The flu shot can also help keep you from becoming severely ill if you do get...
Philips, a health technology company, issued a voluntary recall notification for certain sleep and respiratory care devices. The recall is to mitigate potential health risks related to the sound abatement foam component, which may degrade into particles which may enter the device’s air pathway and be ingested or inhaled by the user, and the foam...
Starting July 20, 2021, additional security measures will be implemented that require you to complete two-factor authentication before accessing your HealthLINK portal. Here is how to use the two-factor authentication: When you try to log into HealthLINK, after entering your user name and password, you will be brought to this page: You will be prompted...
This month, take charge of your health. Key screenings can keep you in control, give you peace of mind, and find problems early enough to treat. Talk with your doctor about your risk factors and the screening schedule that works for you. Don’t have a doctor right now? Use our provider directory to find a...