Welcome Advantage MD Members
Use the resources on this site to help you get the most out of your Advantage MD plan.
- A Doctor, Specialist or Hospitalhttps://medicareadvantage.healthtrioconnect.com/public-app/consumer/provdir/entry.page
- A Dental Providerhttps://govservices.dentaquest.com/Router.jsp?component=Main&source=Logon&action=ProviderDirectory2&state=MD&locale=en
- A Vision Providerhttps://www.superiorvision.com/Member/locate_provider
- A PPO Prescription Drughttps://www.medicareplanrx.com/jccf/Johnshopkins_formulary_18.html
- An HMO Prescription Drughttps://www.medicareplanrx.com/jccf/Johnshopkins_hmo_formulary_18.html
- A Pharmacyhttps://www.medicareplanrx.com/jccf/johnshopkins_pharmacy_18.html
The formulary, pharmacy network, and/or provider network may change at any time. You will receive notice when necessary.
If you want a Provider Directory mailed to you, if you need help finding an in-network provider, or if you are looking for a medical equipment provider, please call us. For the PPO network, call 1-877-293-5325 (TTY: 711). For the HMO network, call 1-877-293-4998 (TTY: 711). We are available October 1 through February 14, Monday through Sunday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., and February 15 through September 30, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The online Vision Directory is not an all-inclusive list of vision providers. You can also find vision providers by searching through the online directory link above. Search for a specialist/vendor and select the specialty you are interested in from the list under specialty.
Find doctors, hospitals, prescription drugs, and pharmacies within the Advantage MD network.
News & Announcements
Please note: the information in this section does not apply to Advantage MD Group.
Fall is here – and so is our newsletter!
Read about flu shots, osteoporosis, and more in our fall newsletter!
Webinar Date Moved to Sept. 13
If you were planning to join the webinar originally scheduled for Wednesday, September 6, 2017, the date has moved to Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 1 p.m.
Have you heard of the “Donut Hole”?
It’s important that you know so you can stay on top of your medical expenses. In case you missed it, check out our article on Medicare’s Coverage Gap (the Donut Hole) from our summer newsletter.