The Silver&Fit® Exercise and Healthy Aging Program
Fitness Done Your Way
Silver&Fit® is a program designed for older adults. As an Advantage MD member, you can enjoy the fitness and education benefits of Silver&Fit. With two flexible workout options, you can improve your health based on your personal preference.
The Silver&Fit® program is included at no extra cost for Advantage MD members.
How it works:
Once you are eligible for the Silver&Fit program and enroll, you can:
- Work out at a participating fitness center. Enjoy all of the standard amenities* of the fitness center including cardiovascular and strength training equipment, and;
- Work out at home. You can order up to two home fitness kits per benefit year through the Home Fitness program. Choose from a selection of 34 home fitness kits including: yoga, Chair Pilates, Tai Chi, Cardio Strength, and many others.
You also have access to the following Silver&Fit program features:
- Healthy Aging education classes (online or have DVDs mailed to you)
- The Silver Slate® – Stay up-to-date on fitness, nutrition, and weight management with our quarterly newsletter (online, email or mailed)
- The Silver&Fit Connected!™ tool – a fun and easy way to track exercise at a fitness center or through a wearable fitness device**
- Earn Rewards** for tracking your activity
*Services that require an additional cost are not included.
**Rewards subject to change. Purchase of a wearable fitness tracker or app may be required to use the Connected! tool and is not reimbursable by the Silver&Fit program.
The Silver&Fit program is provided by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc. (ASH Fitness), a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). Silver&Fit, Silver&Fit Connected! and The Silver Slate are trademarks of ASH and used with permission herein. All programs and services are not available in all areas. Kits are subject to change. Participating facilities and fitness chains may vary by location and are subject to change.