The Easy Path to MedicareWhen you’re enrolling in Medicare, there is a lot of new information to uncover. Our goal is to help limit any confusion and give you information to fit your specific situation.
My Medicare TimelineGet personalized information detailing the next steps you should be thinking about as you get closer to your Medicare eligibility date. From your health care choices to financial and lifestyle plans — be sure the right topics are top of mind.
Why do we ask for this?
- A Doctor, Specialist or Hospitalhttps://medicareadvantage.healthtrioconnect.com/public-app/consumer/provdir/entry.page
- A Dental Providerhttps://govservices.dentaquest.com/Router.jsp?component=Main&source=Logon&action=ProviderDirectory2&state=MD&locale=en
- A Vision Providerhttps://www.superiorvision.com/Member/locate_provider
- A Prescription Drughttps://www.medicareplanrx.com/jccf/Johnshopkins_formulary_17.html
- A Pharmacyhttps://www.medicareplanrx.com/jccf/johnshopkins_pharmacy_17.html
The formulary, pharmacy network, and/or provider network may change at any time. You will receive notice when necessary.
If you want a Provider Directory mailed to you, or if you need help finding an in-network provider, please call 1-877-293-5325 (TTY:711) October 1 through February 14, Monday through Sunday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., and February 15 through September 30, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
If you are looking for a medical equipment provider, please call Customer Service at 1-877-293-5325 (TTY:711).
The online Vision Directory is not an all inclusive list of vision providers. You can also find vision providers by searching through the online directory link above. Search for a specialist/vendor and select the specialty you are interested in from the list under specialty.
Find doctors, hospitals, prescription drugs, and pharmacies within the Advantage MD network.
Please note: the information in this section does not apply to Advantage MD Group.