The Silver&Fit® Exercise and Healthy Aging Program
The Silver&Fit program is designed for older adults and with this program, you may choose one out of the following two enrollment options:
- Work out at a participating fitness center or select YMCA. Enjoy all of the standard amenities* of the fitness center including cardiovascular and strength training equipment.
- Work out at home. If you choose the Home Fitness program, you can order up to two home fitness kits per benefit year. Choose from a selection of 24 home fitness kits including: yoga, Chair Pilates, Tai Chi, Cardio Strength, and many others.
You also have access to the following Silver&Fit program features:
- Healthy Aging education classes (online or have DVDs mailed to you)
- The Silver Slate® – Stay up-to-date on fitness, nutrition, and weight management with our quarterly newsletter (online, email or mailed)
- The Silver&Fit Connected!™ Program – a fun and easy way to track exercise at a fitness center or through a wearable fitness device**
- Earn Rewards** for tracking your activity
*Services that require an additional cost are not included.
**Rewards subject to change; purchase of device or app is not included.
Learn more and see what fitness centers participate by going to www.silverandfit.com.
The Silver&Fit program is provided by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc. (ASH Fitness), a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). Silver&Fit, Silver&Fit Connected! and The Silver Slate are trademarks of ASH and used with permission herein. All programs and services are not available in all areas.